Guy's blog 2010

Subscribe to Guy's blog Drag this to an RSS news reader to receive updated posts from this blog
 

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Back in Finland

My first working trip to Finland, now that my sabbatical is over, and I am back to work. Over the weekend I stay in Tampere where I lived from 1997 to 1999. Tampere is a great city: plenty of history in the architecture and nestled between two lakes; sufficiently small that you can easily travel around yet large enough to have plenty going on. It's good to see the families of Timo and Juha - everyone is a father these days! Timo took the sunset photo on Sunday evening.

Comments:
Pretty photo, dude!
posted by Blogger Peter Olfe : 9/11/05 09:36
 
Post a Comment

<< Current posts

Archives

Links

Write me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?